2017년 4월 5일 수요일

( Translation) Tzuyu's school visit and met Her Mother. Her sign desk incident 160727~30



( translation) Tzuyu's school visit and met Her Mother. Her sign desk incident 160727~30


PS:   traveler's notes from (copyright from )
http://www.twicenest.com/index.php?_filter=search&mid=board&search_keyword=%EB%8C%80%EB%A7%8C+%EB%A7%9D%EA%B3%A0%EB%B9%99%EC%88%98&search_target=title_content&document_srl=2142352

traveler is a Korean who can speak Chinese. He visited 2016. 27~30th, July.
Tzuyu's Hometown. her school, and met her mother in Tainan. Taiwan.

first of all, My English translation is not so good. so I made this very simply.




==============================


This is my first travel note. I show you travel tip and a log.
I spent time about 90 hour.


27th.
6am. I went start to the airport. one hour later, I arrived and took a ticket.
waited for few hour.
11:55 am.
I boarded an airplane. Mandarin air.
I studied the continent (China). I've  boarded Korean air or Asian air airplane like big company. But Mandarin air is not big. it was new experience. The Airplane was small.
Flying was about 2~3 hours. Inchon airport to Kaohsiung(Gaoxiong  高雄) airport.
3 hour later. The airplane landed the airport. and I saw Traditional Chinese character instead Simplified Chinese character. I felt here is Taiwan, not China.
I went to Tainan by train. needed 30 min. that day i was so tired i slept in a Hotel



28th
In the morning, I went to Hotel restaurant for breakfast. But it was not good.
 Taiwan, luxury Hotel's breakfast is good. but  My hotel breakfast is NOT! I wasted some money .
If you go to taiwan, Don't book breakfast at the hotel.  outside (street shops) are more cheap and good.
If you need Phone data, go to 中華電信 in airport. you can buy unlimited data. You don't need hotel wi-fi booking.

I went to the Cafe of Tzuyu's Mother. there was so quiet, because 7 am. I wanted to see Tzuyu's Mother. However, her Mother not often visit the cafe. I thought, waiting her mother is waste time. I drunk a cup of coffee and took some photo inside.
I show you just one of those photos






and I went to Fushing middle school by taxi. The Taxi driver was a 30's female. I conversation with her about Korea culture.
Arrived.


  When i went to inside, the school guard stopped me. He said, No admittance to outsiders. I told him about my story. and i could go inside. I visit Mr. principal.
Most be Mr, principal was going to retire. He packed his possessions.
I was allowed to take the photo of TWICE CDs to the Mr.principal
My hands shook..... (so took bad picture)






This school is a national. but very good. you can see their Pool.
(Please Kick me. because,
I had thought for a moment. , Tzuyu with her swim suit.)


I took more photo of this school. but bad clear picture/ The pictures quality is poor. etc. I posted only a picture of this pool .
I went out the school and took a taxi go to a hospital of Tzuyu's Mum.




She was not there. because, She is not a doctor that hospital. She is a director.
When I tried to get out of there, A beauty Lady came in!
Tzuty's Mum came in there!!. What a Lucky!!!

I greeted to her. and I explained why i visited there etc.
So. She allowed me to take pictures with her . ( and Guzzi + Me + the hospital  staff)




That time is for lunch. She ordered lunch for me.



Chicken and egg 
and then, She ordered some mango bingsu for me. She said that if someone visits Taiwan, he must eat this. 


Mango bingsu is so GOOD! because, Mother of Tzuyu treated me to this.


"What are you looking at me?"
(Guzzi)



After had lunch, I talked with her in a short time. and went out the hospital. because, Tzuyu's mother looked like busy.
At this evening, i looked around local night market. There were so a lot of people.
and So hot weather. It was like a Sauna. 





29th.
This day was very bad day at me.
Early morning, i went to start 'Shua hua' by train. (Shua hua is belong in Tainan city)
(there is a elementary School where she took her middle school graduation exam. last April)

((Information about That news.


Taiwan crazy over Twice member's test


Twice’s Tzuyu’s School Desk Becomes a Commemorative Artifact


A municipal assemblywoman (pro-Chinese) commented at  Tainan municipal assembly.
(that Time Tainan city Suffered from an earthquake damage)
like that: Tzuyu damaged the public property( The desk), Tzuyu must come to Tainan.
She have to public work. (kind of politician Dog sound)  ))


ps" below ugly woman is the municipal assemblywoman. her act like her face. 






----------------------------------------------------

Shua hua is small town of the country side.  There were farmland nearby.
i couldn't see even taxi. finally, I've ridden a Taxi and go to that school.
That day, My  cancer-causing day.


I say very simply. 
 I met principal of this school. i said, I want to see  the Tzuyu's sign desk. I am from Korea. I want to take some photo of the desk.
He said, the desk in warehouse now. but the principal doesn't have the Key. 
Who has the key?
Chief teacher.
where is he?
He went to out. not here.
I just want to take picture , could you open the warehouse for a moment?
It is not my responsibility. 
he said like this and go out of school with car.
What ta F*****.  i just stood there with anger.
A Guy came to me and said.  'we can't show it to you'
Why?
A municipal assemblywoman exert pressure on the Education Ministry. so we can not.
If you take the desk picture and say some comment, Our principal has some problem.

so . i went to out the school with anger.

 I've visited Tzuyu's dance school. but it was closed down. 
I think, the school too much appeared in the press. (TV, news etc) , so closed down. May be.


left(2016 google photo), right(my photo)






30th
I bought TWICE album Taiwan version. there was Tzuyu photo card!!
what a lucky!
Taiwan album is similar with Korean album. there is two CD. may be one is DVD.







and i went to airport. i arrived my Korea home at 12;00 midnight

How much i spent money this trip.
Airport + hotel = about 470,000 won ( i wasted hotel breakfast. It need extra money. If you go to Taiwan. never book hotel breakfast. street food is more good and cheap)

used money= about 150,000 won (one man 3day. no go to tourist attractions. just for eat)

(ps: I love Tzuyu's her childhood forelock.
      Tzuyu was good Chinese string instrument player in same ages . When she was child , she passed Chinese string instrument grade test.)
(Translator PS: the writer not wrote detailedly. I think, source of this information from Tzuyu's mother.)


Finally, I can say like this- Tzumoong 쯔뭉이 (Tzuyu+ pappy) is LOVE.

The end
(what a hard)







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기