2017년 1월 17일 화요일

TWICE Lost time video. pocari CF. Idol Star Athletics Championships photos

TWICE Lost time video. pocari CF. Idol Star Athletics Championships photos








MoMO

I can't!! I can do just it. I can be a just toilet paper.   
I am the toilet paper..
I am happy by toilet paper. i want to be a toilet.

subtitle
Hi MoMo. I am toilet paper
Momoring.... we can not say all of thing.. so we wrote by sub...(summary)
1st. thank you. you are so good.
2nd, we are sorry. forgive us...
3rd. good well. always  healthy and don't cry, energetically
at last. we love you. we are happy because you.
when ever, we will meet and love again..
you are so lovey ,.and then, we love you.

we want to see you. may be....

* that toilet paper. we rolling again....


we want to see you so much...
MOMOring... Bye....

we will meet Jan,16th . at NAVER.
2017. someday..
From, I toilet paper,...













lost time part 1




lost time part 2



lost time part 3



























































































































TWICE 트와이스, トゥワイス ทไวซ์
Nayeon 나연 娜璉ナヨン นาย็อน, Jeongyeon(Jungyeon)정연 定延 ジョンヨンจ็องย็อน
, Jihyo 지효 志效 ジヒョ ซะนะ, Sana 사나(サナ) 湊崎 紗夏 ซะนะ ,Momo 모모 (モモ)平井 桃 โมะโมะ
, Mina 미나 (ミナ) 名井 南 ซะนะ ,Dahyun 다현 多賢  ダヒョン ดาฮย็อน, Chaeyong 채영 彩瑛 チェヨン ซะนะ,  Tzuyu 쯔위 周子瑜  ツウィจื่อ-อฺวี๋ .

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기